- in 1001 Things I have Done . . . So Get Off The Freakin' Couch!, Belle Hell, Books & Hooks, Daily Random Fact, Holy Crap..., I'm Bothered, Just a thought . . ., Life Is Good Moment, Make Me Smile, Now You See Me . . ., Parent Traps, Pleasant Memories, Q & A "Belle-view", Reality Bites, Super-Belle!, Things to Ponder, Uncategorized, What's Up, Buttercup?
- 1 Comment
OMG…What was I thinking?
So, it goes like this . . .
Well, I just don’t know how this happened…
I don’t know what I was thinking really…
It seems tonight that I have about 80 people coming over for a parent meeting for my son’s wrestling team.
AND, I have my Annual Holiday Ornament Party Saturday as well… but which I do not know how many people are coming… quite a few.
How could I have possibly booked two large events at my home in the same week?
Am I a glutton for punishment?
Do I like stress and tranquilizers?
How many times do I really want artichoke dip?
These are the questions that I ask myself.
Well, as always, when the coach was looking for somebody to step up to the plate to offer their home for a parent meeting… nobody raised their hands.
So, it’s sort of like I was standing still and the team stepped backwards.
I get to do this by default.
Although, I have to admit that the house looks stunning in preparation for the annual ornament party.
How I can call my annual ornament party and “annual party” is beyond me, since last year I didn’t even put up one single tree… and as I go through the house, I count a mere 18 (not a typo) decorated trees in our home from 10-feet tall on down.
Not to mention all of the doo-dah on the banister and the along stairwell…
or the decorations in the den…
or the decorations in each bathroom…
or… or… or…
That’s a lot of tinsel, baby…
Well, I don’t know what I was thinking but now my brownies are burning and I have to get back to them.
Holy crap… I’ve got a lot of partying to do!
I’ll check in with you after tonight’s devastation… I mean meeting. 😉
S. Belle Karper, Author, Speaker www.BelleKarper.com
THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK – An Edgy Memoir from an Outspoken Survivor
Check out S. Belle Karper’s – Beauties and Beasts – Blog! Baby! Blog!
and Belle Karper Face Book & the popular Twitter-Belle – all on Website
Save it, Baby! Count me in!
Tags: 2009, annual, artichoke dip, Author, belle, BLACK, Book, California, christmas tree, Coach, Death, Edgy, fair, Grief, holiday, husband, karper, Life, Los Angeles, love, Memoir, ornament, Outspoken, party, Speaker, stress, Survivor, tranquilizers, wrestling
About SheriBelleAward-Winning Author & Screenwriter
Belle Karper’s Beauties and Beasts!
Buy Belle’s Books
Buy Belle’s Books
Las Vegas Film Festival – Official Finalist
2012 Winner Best Dramedy, 2010 First Runner Up Comedy
Feed My Fish!
Subscribe to Belle Karper’s Feed!
SHARE THIS BLOG!
Searching for something?
Share this Blog!
What I Got . . .
- 1001 Things I have Done . . . So Get Off The Freakin' Couch!
- 1001 Things to Do Before I Die
- Belle Hell
- Belle's Pics
- Books & Hooks
- Daily Random Fact
- Daily WHY THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK
- Date Coach – Lighten Up!
- Digital Books Available to Buy!
- Farmville Anonymous
- Friendly Links
- Geo Cache Winky-Dinks
- Holy Crap…
- I'm Bothered
- Internet Doo-Dah
- Joke of the Day!
- Just a thought . . .
- Life Is Good Moment
- Life is Like Real Estate
- Literary News
- Make Me Smile
- Making Up With Mortella
- Middle Finger Award
- Now You See Me . . .
- Parent Traps
- PICKLED TINK Screenplay
- Pleasant Memories
- Poet ABC's
- POETIC PROSE
- Q & A "Belle-view"
- Reality Bites
- RED HOT LOVE Or… RADAR LOVE?
- Rock n Roll!
- Song of the Day
- THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK – An Edgy Memoir of an Outspoken Survivor
- Things to Ponder
- Utopian Thoughts (AKA Yeah. Right.)
- Video Momma
- What's Up, Buttercup?
- Widow 101.A
- Word Head
- Writing Gems
- You Gotta Cry!
- You Gotta Laugh
- You Tube
Share this blog!
Belle’s Cloud of Randomness
- #JonathanQuick #helmet by #DavidPerron as #LAKings #win #StanleyCup #Hockey #Playoff #Round1Game3 in #Staples #Center http://t.co/YiQCxRcWIM 4 years ago
- IN PRODUCTION! Hold tight!: bit.ly/W3ZU7K 4 years ago
- IN PRODUCTION! Hold tight! wp.me/pvxlu-HW 4 years ago
- NAMM! NAMM! NAMM! Hot Damn! — Day 1 (Pics): NAMM was an incredible success! I got tons of opportunities to talk ... bit.ly/WxrL1A 4 years ago
- NAMM! NAMM! NAMM! Hot Damn! — Day 1 (Pics) wp.me/pvxlu-HM 4 years ago