- in Belle Hell, Daily Random Fact, Holy Crap..., I'm Bothered, Just a thought . . ., Life is Like Real Estate, Make Me Smile, Middle Finger Award, Now You See Me . . ., Pleasant Memories, Q & A "Belle-view", Reality Bites, Things to Ponder, Uncategorized, Utopian Thoughts (AKA Yeah. Right.), What's Up, Buttercup?
- 2 Comments
Dead Squirrel Mystery…
So, it goes like this . . .
Today is a beautiful day today.
The people across the street have moved out.
I don’t think that too many people are gonna miss them because a squirrel that had been run over by a car and had previously been sitting in the middle the road, wound up dead center in their driveway, and has been sitting there for a few days.
Now unless dead squirrels reanimate and are able to levitate themselves to new locations, something tells me that someone put it there is a departing gift. So nice.
Like, so sad to see you go. Right?
And no, it wasn’t me.
Thank you very much.
Although the thought of someone else’s whirling that little squirrel carcass in the air to land in the slope of their driveway did cause me to give a little smile.
I was actually disappointed in myself that I hadn’t thought of it.
And no, my kids did not do it either. Although they did get a wee bit of enjoyment from the view of the dead squirrel in their driveway.
Let it also be known that no one threw it away for them for all those days. Community has a way of taken care of itself, doesn’t it.
We’ll just say that they didn’t go out of their way to make a lot of friends here.
Such is life.
And, such as death. Because alas, there sits a dead squirrel and it has pasted itself on their driveway for the last three days.
Karma is a bitch.
So, that’s it from the neighborhood front!
I think it is high time that people clear dead animals from their property lines. But hey, I’m not the fricking neighborhood roadside kill monitor. Right? And, I am certainly NOT the driveway droppings monitor.
Honestly though, I hope they are as happy in their new home. Everybody just wants to be happy.
You know, it only takes one bad apple, right?
Words from my Grandma.
S. Belle Karper, Author, Speaker www.BelleKarper.com
THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK – An Edgy Memoir from an Outspoken Survivor
Check out S. Belle Karper’s – Beauties and Beasts – Blog! Baby! Blog!
Belle Karper Face Book & the popular Twitter-Belle – all on Website
Save it, Baby! Count me in!
Tags: 2009, Author, belle, bitter, BLACK, Book, California, community, dead, Death, driveway, Edgy, fair, friends, gift, grandma, Grief, karma, karper, Life, Los Angeles, Memoir, memory, monitor, neighborhood, ouch, Outspoken, Speaker, squirrel, Survivor, varmit
About SheriBelleAward-Winning Author & Screenwriter
Belle Karper’s Beauties and Beasts!
Buy Belle’s Books
Buy Belle’s Books
Las Vegas Film Festival – Official Finalist
2012 Winner Best Dramedy, 2010 First Runner Up Comedy
Feed My Fish!
Subscribe to Belle Karper’s Feed!
SHARE THIS BLOG!
Searching for something?
Share this Blog!
What I Got . . .
- 1001 Things I have Done . . . So Get Off The Freakin' Couch!
- 1001 Things to Do Before I Die
- Belle Hell
- Belle's Pics
- Books & Hooks
- Daily Random Fact
- Daily WHY THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK
- Date Coach – Lighten Up!
- Digital Books Available to Buy!
- Farmville Anonymous
- Friendly Links
- Geo Cache Winky-Dinks
- Holy Crap…
- I'm Bothered
- Internet Doo-Dah
- Joke of the Day!
- Just a thought . . .
- Life Is Good Moment
- Life is Like Real Estate
- Literary News
- Make Me Smile
- Making Up With Mortella
- Middle Finger Award
- Now You See Me . . .
- Parent Traps
- PICKLED TINK Screenplay
- Pleasant Memories
- Poet ABC's
- POETIC PROSE
- Q & A "Belle-view"
- Reality Bites
- RED HOT LOVE Or… RADAR LOVE?
- Rock n Roll!
- Song of the Day
- THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK – An Edgy Memoir of an Outspoken Survivor
- Things to Ponder
- Utopian Thoughts (AKA Yeah. Right.)
- Video Momma
- What's Up, Buttercup?
- Widow 101.A
- Word Head
- Writing Gems
- You Gotta Cry!
- You Gotta Laugh
- You Tube
Share this blog!
Belle’s Cloud of Randomness
- #JonathanQuick #helmet by #DavidPerron as #LAKings #win #StanleyCup #Hockey #Playoff #Round1Game3 in #Staples #Center http://t.co/YiQCxRcWIM 4 years ago
- IN PRODUCTION! Hold tight!: bit.ly/W3ZU7K 4 years ago
- IN PRODUCTION! Hold tight! wp.me/pvxlu-HW 4 years ago
- NAMM! NAMM! NAMM! Hot Damn! — Day 1 (Pics): NAMM was an incredible success! I got tons of opportunities to talk ... bit.ly/WxrL1A 4 years ago
- NAMM! NAMM! NAMM! Hot Damn! — Day 1 (Pics) wp.me/pvxlu-HM 4 years ago