The 3.5 Week Outing . . . NJ, PA, MO, IN and IL in General
So, it goes like this . . .
I have to tell you that this last month has been one of the best in my life.
However, coming from a life such as mine, I have seen both the best and the worst that life has to offer. You may know a little about my history . . . or not.
I have embraced it all fully. The good and the not so good. And, once again, even as I surprise myself, I continue to gather more knowledge and evolve.
There is no end to this living thing, is there?
This has been a month of beautiful professional growth that has been coupled with inspirational personal growth, all of it from the seat of an airplane, shuttle, rental car, taxi, bus, speaker’s podium, stadium, field, park, theatre, book store, museum . . .
Some of my most tender tears spent in the arms of an old dining room chair or my loudest belly laughs drowning out the white noise background of a scheduled event.
Let’s face it.
I get around.
And, let’s also face it, that I am not shy about it . . . normally.
Loud and robust is the way I like to live my life.
And, that is the way that people normally find me.
Loud and robust.
I wouldn’t have it any other way.
So as the days file by, I hope you will indulge me by reading some of the stories that happened along the trip. Some hilarious, and some might break your heart.
Take my hand. I want to share it with you . . .
Because together is a nice place to be.
S. Belle Karper, Author, Speaker www.BelleKarper.com
THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK – An Edgy Memoir from an Outspoken Survivor
Check out S. Belle Karper’s – Beauties and Beasts – Blog! Baby! Blog!
Belle Karper Face Book & the popular Twitter-Belle – all on Website
Save it, Baby! Count me in!
Tags: 2009, Author, belle, BLACK, Book, City, Death, Edgy, Grief, history, Illinois, Indiana, karper, Life, Los Angeles, Memoir, Missouri, New Jersey, Outspoken, Pennsylvania, Speaker, Survivor, THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK, week, Writing Gems
About SheriBelleAward-Winning Author & Screenwriter
Belle Karper’s Beauties and Beasts!
Buy Belle’s Books
Buy Belle’s Books
Las Vegas Film Festival – Official Finalist
2012 Winner Best Dramedy, 2010 First Runner Up Comedy
Feed My Fish!
Subscribe to Belle Karper’s Feed!
SHARE THIS BLOG!
Searching for something?
Share this Blog!
What I Got . . .
- 1001 Things I have Done . . . So Get Off The Freakin' Couch!
- 1001 Things to Do Before I Die
- Belle Hell
- Belle's Pics
- Books & Hooks
- Daily Random Fact
- Daily WHY THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK
- Date Coach – Lighten Up!
- Digital Books Available to Buy!
- Farmville Anonymous
- Friendly Links
- Geo Cache Winky-Dinks
- Holy Crap…
- I'm Bothered
- Internet Doo-Dah
- Joke of the Day!
- Just a thought . . .
- Life Is Good Moment
- Life is Like Real Estate
- Literary News
- Make Me Smile
- Making Up With Mortella
- Middle Finger Award
- Now You See Me . . .
- Parent Traps
- PICKLED TINK Screenplay
- Pleasant Memories
- Poet ABC's
- POETIC PROSE
- Q & A "Belle-view"
- Reality Bites
- RED HOT LOVE Or… RADAR LOVE?
- Rock n Roll!
- Song of the Day
- THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK – An Edgy Memoir of an Outspoken Survivor
- Things to Ponder
- Utopian Thoughts (AKA Yeah. Right.)
- Video Momma
- What's Up, Buttercup?
- Widow 101.A
- Word Head
- Writing Gems
- You Gotta Cry!
- You Gotta Laugh
- You Tube
Share this blog!
Belle’s Cloud of Randomness
- #JonathanQuick #helmet by #DavidPerron as #LAKings #win #StanleyCup #Hockey #Playoff #Round1Game3 in #Staples #Center http://t.co/YiQCxRcWIM 4 years ago
- IN PRODUCTION! Hold tight!: bit.ly/W3ZU7K 4 years ago
- IN PRODUCTION! Hold tight! wp.me/pvxlu-HW 4 years ago
- NAMM! NAMM! NAMM! Hot Damn! — Day 1 (Pics): NAMM was an incredible success! I got tons of opportunities to talk ... bit.ly/WxrL1A 4 years ago
- NAMM! NAMM! NAMM! Hot Damn! — Day 1 (Pics) wp.me/pvxlu-HM 4 years ago