To Date or Not to Date
So, it goes like this . . .
So my friends keep telling me that I need to keep them pumped up because they are ready to chuck it all, throw in the proverbial match.com (et al) towel, and pitch the computer out the window! They have joined over and over again, and are now once again frustrated, now accusing themselves of being lame a$$ “members” and don’t even finish their profile unless they see something worth finishing it FOR. They want help . . .
Help is here.
First off, it’s a numbers game, kids. No first prizes for sore losers! Literally and figuratively. Losers will not get a first prize piece of (you know), so you’ve got to bring something special “to the table.”
Secondly, if you don’ finish your bio – HOW WILL ANYBODY KNOW THAT YOU ARE OUT THERE? Hello?
Thirdly, only consider that maybe a portion of the information is accurate. Most people state what they “want to be” and not often accurately what “they are.” And, as much, they also say things that they think that other people want to hear, but may not be what’s going on inside their head.
Danger — looking inside someone’s head is a scarey place to be. Eeeeek.
Keep those cards and letters coming kids . . . Until next time,
S. Belle Karper, Author, Speaker www.BelleKarper.com
THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK – An Edgy Memoir from an Outspoken Survivor
Check out S. Belle Karper’s – Beauties and Beasts – Blog! Baby! Blog!
Belle Karper Face Book & the popular Twitter-Belle – all on Website
Save it, Baby! Count me in!
Tags: Author, belle, Coach, Date Coaching, Death, Edgy, Grief, karper, Life, Los Angeles, Memoir, memory, Outspoken, S., Speaker, Survivor, THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK, WEARS, widow, Widow 101.A, Writing Gems
About SheriBelleAward-Winning Author & Screenwriter
Belle Karper’s Beauties and Beasts!
Buy Belle’s Books
Buy Belle’s Books
Las Vegas Film Festival – Official Finalist
2012 Winner Best Dramedy, 2010 First Runner Up Comedy
Feed My Fish!
Subscribe to Belle Karper’s Feed!
SHARE THIS BLOG!
Searching for something?
Share this Blog!
What I Got . . .
- 1001 Things I have Done . . . So Get Off The Freakin' Couch!
- 1001 Things to Do Before I Die
- Belle Hell
- Belle's Pics
- Books & Hooks
- Daily Random Fact
- Daily WHY THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK
- Date Coach – Lighten Up!
- Digital Books Available to Buy!
- Farmville Anonymous
- Friendly Links
- Geo Cache Winky-Dinks
- Holy Crap…
- I'm Bothered
- Internet Doo-Dah
- Joke of the Day!
- Just a thought . . .
- Life Is Good Moment
- Life is Like Real Estate
- Literary News
- Make Me Smile
- Making Up With Mortella
- Middle Finger Award
- Now You See Me . . .
- Parent Traps
- PICKLED TINK Screenplay
- Pleasant Memories
- Poet ABC's
- POETIC PROSE
- Q & A "Belle-view"
- Reality Bites
- RED HOT LOVE Or… RADAR LOVE?
- Rock n Roll!
- Song of the Day
- THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK – An Edgy Memoir of an Outspoken Survivor
- Things to Ponder
- Utopian Thoughts (AKA Yeah. Right.)
- Video Momma
- What's Up, Buttercup?
- Widow 101.A
- Word Head
- Writing Gems
- You Gotta Cry!
- You Gotta Laugh
- You Tube
Share this blog!
Belle’s Cloud of Randomness
- #JonathanQuick #helmet by #DavidPerron as #LAKings #win #StanleyCup #Hockey #Playoff #Round1Game3 in #Staples #Center http://t.co/YiQCxRcWIM 4 years ago
- IN PRODUCTION! Hold tight!: bit.ly/W3ZU7K 4 years ago
- IN PRODUCTION! Hold tight! wp.me/pvxlu-HW 4 years ago
- NAMM! NAMM! NAMM! Hot Damn! — Day 1 (Pics): NAMM was an incredible success! I got tons of opportunities to talk ... bit.ly/WxrL1A 4 years ago
- NAMM! NAMM! NAMM! Hot Damn! — Day 1 (Pics) wp.me/pvxlu-HM 4 years ago