- in Belle Hell, Belle's Pics, Holy Crap..., I'm Bothered, Just a thought . . ., Life Is Good Moment, Make Me Smile, Now You See Me . . ., Parent Traps, Pleasant Memories, Q & A "Belle-view", Reality Bites, Super-Belle!, Things to Ponder, Twitter-Belle, Uncategorized, Utopian Thoughts (AKA Yeah. Right.), What's Up, Buttercup?
- Leave a Comment
Bite Me! (Pic)
So, it goes like this . . .
Here I am having lunch with my husband… beautiful chicken teriyaki and shrimp on skewers… and I noticed that he has on the shirt that I got for him last fall.
Once you see this your going to understand why it was definitely from me.
You all by now understand my sense of humor and sometimes I’m a little quirky.
To say the least.
I say, “Hey, you are wearing that Halloween shirt that I got you last year! Yeah! Why do you have it covered up?”
“Well I went into the plant today because they were having a Halloween celebration, and so I wore my special Halloween shirt.”
“Well, H.R. thought that it might offend some people.”
Wow… let me think about that… that I would buy something for my husband that might offend someone…
That doesn’t sound like me. (Wink, wink).
So, leave it to me to buy something for my husband that would offend certain parts of the population.
I hate it when that happens.
And, he has to cover it up with another shirt.
Aww… the embarrassment.
How could I?
Well, I’ll tell you… I did it with a MasterCard, and it was quite easy.
So H.R. told my husband that he better button up his overshirt and hide it.
He told H.R., “Bite me!”
Now, THAT’S the guy I know and love!
H.R. laughed as he walked out the door.
So, on this beautiful Halloween Eve…
I only have one thing to say to all of you…
S. Belle Karper, Author, Speaker www.BelleKarper.com
THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK - An Edgy Memoir from an Outspoken Survivor
Check out S. Belle Karper’s – Beauties and Beasts – Blog! Baby! Blog!
and Belle Karper Face Book & the popular Twitter-Belle - all on Website
Save it, Baby! Count me in!
Tags: 2009, Author, belle, bitter, BLACK, Book, California, chicken, Date, Death, Edgy, Grief, halloween, karper, Life, Los Angeles, love, Memoir, memory, ouch, Outspoken, shrimp, Speaker, sugar, Survivor, teriyaki
About SheriBelleAward-Winning Author & Screenwriter
Belle Karper’s Beauties and Beasts!
Buy Belle’s Books
Buy Belle’s Books
Las Vegas Film Festival – Official Finalist
2012 Winner Best Dramedy, 2010 First Runner Up Comedy
Feed My Fish!
Subscribe to Belle Karper’s Feed!
SHARE THIS BLOG!
Searching for something?
Share this Blog!
What I Got . . .
- 1001 Things I have Done . . . So Get Off The Freakin' Couch!
- 1001 Things to Do Before I Die
- Belle Hell
- Belle's Pics
- Books & Hooks
- Daily Random Fact
- Daily WHY THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK
- Date Coach – Lighten Up!
- Digital Books Available to Buy!
- Farmville Anonymous
- Friendly Links
- Geo Cache Winky-Dinks
- Holy Crap…
- I'm Bothered
- Internet Doo-Dah
- Joke of the Day!
- Just a thought . . .
- Life Is Good Moment
- Life is Like Real Estate
- Literary News
- Make Me Smile
- Making Up With Mortella
- Middle Finger Award
- Now You See Me . . .
- Parent Traps
- PICKLED TINK Screenplay
- Pleasant Memories
- Poet ABC's
- POETIC PROSE
- Q & A "Belle-view"
- Reality Bites
- RED HOT LOVE Or… RADAR LOVE?
- Rock n Roll!
- Song of the Day
- THE WIDOW WEARS BLACK – An Edgy Memoir of an Outspoken Survivor
- Things to Ponder
- Utopian Thoughts (AKA Yeah. Right.)
- Video Momma
- What's Up, Buttercup?
- Widow 101.A
- Word Head
- Writing Gems
- You Gotta Cry!
- You Gotta Laugh
- You Tube
Share this blog!
Belle’s Cloud of Randomness
- #JonathanQuick #helmet by #DavidPerron as #LAKings #win #StanleyCup #Hockey #Playoff #Round1Game3 in #Staples #Center http://t.co/YiQCxRcWIM 7 months ago
- IN PRODUCTION! Hold tight!: bit.ly/W3ZU7K 10 months ago
- IN PRODUCTION! Hold tight! wp.me/pvxlu-HW 10 months ago
- NAMM! NAMM! NAMM! Hot Damn! — Day 1 (Pics): NAMM was an incredible success! I got tons of opportunities to talk ... bit.ly/WxrL1A 10 months ago
- NAMM! NAMM! NAMM! Hot Damn! — Day 1 (Pics) wp.me/pvxlu-HM 10 months ago
Share this blog!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.